Thursday, May 24, 2012

Lawn Fawn Gnome Sweet Gnome - Viewmaster

Another interactive card from Julie Ebersole's recent "Fold it, Pop it, Flip it, Zip it class." This one is reminiscent of the "Viewmasters" of days past. Look closely under the Gnome's hand and you can see the wheel you turn to reveal the different parts of the sentiment in the window. I "dolled" mine up with images from Lawn Fawn's "Gnome Sweet Gnome,"set. Love the Lawn Fawn paper from the "Bright Side Collection." The patterns are just so Springy and wonderful! I'm resisting that familiar hoarding feeling! My little window is a Memory Box die that I had in my stash and it is the perfect size for the little sentiments. My Gnome is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics. He's so cute!

4 comments:

  1. Too cute!! What a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gale. Such a fun little interactive card idea. The class was tons of fun.

      Delete
  2. I haven't made a "viewmaster" card in ages! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The spacing was the "trick" but, so fun to make! Thanks Novell!

      Delete