Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Cupcake Kind of Day

It was a cupcake kind of day! Last Friday I was in the kitchen making matching "real" cupcakes to match my A Muse Studio rubber stamps cupcake. Trust me, the paper cupcakes were a lot LESS calories!!! Although it was a very short, almost impromptu A Muse Studio gathering we had so much fun talking, making cards and eating cupcakes! Love everything about this Hey Cupcake Set! I also used the Cupcake die(A Muse Studio Exclusive Dies by Spellbinders) for my actual cupcake with the new Petite dot paper! The cupcake wrapper set comes with both the small (mini) cupcake and regular sized cupcake dies. All these A Muse Studio goodies and MORE are available for your purchase, online at A Muse Studio.

2 comments:

  1. What cute and yummy card!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gale! Wish you lived closer for a card and a cupcake!

      Delete