Sunday, June 3, 2012

Dialed in to My Heart

Just under the wire for this Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge . I have great plans for this "BOOB TUBE" set by Paper Smooches. I'm hoping I get a chance to ink it up a bit more this week. The last couple of weeks have been a bit crazy. It's all better now but "Bougie" the dog or "Barren Bougie" as my dear son-in-law likes to refer to her, was at the vet with some pretty severe tummy troubles. We're all hoping it was "morning sickness" and that she is pregnant with Silky pups! It was fun to find a few minutes to get inky and make this quick Smoochie challenge! Thanks for taking a look!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Gale. The challenge had such pretty colors.

      Delete
  2. Very cute-I love your mix of patterns on this card! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emm! I loved the colors on the challenge.

      Delete