Thursday, June 7, 2012

Nutty for YOU!

Sometimes you just have to be a little "nutty." I have a friend who loves pistachio's and so do I. I've been meaning to send her some for a while and this Paper Smooches stamp seemed just perfect for a little card to send along with them. I used the My Mind's Eye, Howdy Doody decorative card stock combinations on this card. And, at the end I wanted to add a little heart but, I had to get it in the mail, or I'd still be playing with it! And, in the end, I did put a heart on it and added some Mr. Huey's Clear Shine. I'm linking this up to the Paper Smooches Guest Designer search along with so many other beautiful creations. Hope you jump over and take a peek at all the lovely masterpieces and then maybe make one yourself! I find it helps to be a little "nutty!" Thanks for taking a look!

7 comments:

  1. Too fun Donna! Love how you made the nut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the most adorable nut I have ever seen!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nawww, Lori - you are the most adorable nut, I have ever seen!!!!

      Delete
  3. What a cute card! Love those colors-gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete