Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sending {Heart} Your Way - Lawnfawn

Seems like everyone is obsessed with mailboxes lately! I love this set by LawnFawn! Since it's an "open" stamp it lends itself to being colored in with Copics, watercolored, or embossed like I did here, with white embossing powder.
I got a little carried away with the decorative paper & gave myself a little challenge to see how many colors/patterns I could use before I said (as my Italian MIL used to say...)Busta! Which, in her Northern Italian dialect, meant "enough!" I absolutely LOVE all the colors and patterns in the LawnFawn, Bright Side collection, petite pad. They come in a handy 6x6 size,just perfect for what I need, excepting I shoulda bought two of them because I want to use that pretty, dotty, coral paper on everything! Images: You've Got Mail & Sunny Skies "Lawnfawn" Paper: Bright Side Collection by Lawnfawn & Bermuda & Kraft by A Muse|Studio Ink: Versamark Accessories: Embossing powder (white) & grass die by A Muse|Studio

3 comments:

  1. I love your cute little scene, Donna! Thanks so much for stopping by during the Paper Smooches July Release Hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emily! I keep my eye on Paper Smooches, love them!

      Delete
  2. As soon as I saw this stamp set I had to have it! And I had to buy a second one for a present. I love what you've done with it. Your patterned paper grass rocks!

    ReplyDelete