Friday, July 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Cake - Online Card Class - Featuring Labels

Enjoyed all the "lessons" from of Online Card Classes with Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire. I've been basically living in my studio for the last two weeks since our Silky Terrier pups arrived. Being able to "tune in" when my schedule allows has been perfect in between helping pups find their way to the milk bar. This card is from Day 8 of "Stretching Your Stamps." We used label stamps in various ways to create windows, add backgrounds and dimension. I used an A Muse Studio Label stamp and die cut layer on my card, topping it off with the layer cake image from Claudine Helmuth. The Happy Birthday sentiment is from white embossed from Hero Arts. I love the papers from the July Stamp Kit from Simon Says Stamp. I couldn't resist ordering this kit for the papers and the uber cute stamp set with it's fun sentiments. I'm needed back in the whelping box - so thanks for stopping by!

3 comments: