Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hot DOG!

Ok, I'm still on a dog kick! Puppies are three weeks old on Thursday and it's time to send my friend and breeder my "stud dog" fee. The baby daddy, "Wrecker" is an American and Czech Republic Champion and just a super sweet dog. He's been hanging out at our house for awhile & because he's such an easy dog to live with, we're keeping him around for a little while. Along with my check I thought this little card with the Paper Smooches "HOT DOG" was super appropriate! This dog is sure "Smokin' Hot!" We've got a litter of five (5) cute, chubby, shiny coated little girl dogs to prove it!
And, because I can't resist here is another pup picture.
Image: Paper Smooches Paper: A Muse|Studio, & My Mind's Eye - Howdy Doody Accessories: Provo Craft Dot Embossing folder, Copics YR21,24,31, E19, E21

5 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! Andthe puppie is pretty dog-gone cute too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, Lori! These pups are a really stealing the show!!!

      Delete
  2. Such a cute card and an adorable pup! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete