Friday, July 13, 2012

Litter Critter from Lawn Fawn

More paper puppy love today using Lawn Fawn Critter from the Burbs set. I'm also still in love with their decorative papers so I used them nearly entirely to piece this fun card I'm giving to a friend who is celebrating a BIG birthday! '
It's just so easy to have puppies on the brain since they are consuming most of my time these days. Fortunately the days of sleeping outside of the whelping box are nearly over as uninterrupted sleep would really be appreciated about now. It's amazing to think it has already been a week since they were born and only seven more and we'll be kissing them goodbye to new homes! To create a little dimension for my pup on the card I used a bit of A Muse Studio card stock for his little whiskers, ears and tail. Images: Lawn Fawn (Critters from the Burbs & Smitty's Alphabet) Paper: Lawn Fawn Brightside Collection, A Muse Studio Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark Accessories: White embossing powder, A Muse Studio and Copic Marker.

1 comment:

  1. Love your card, Donna. That puppy is adorable and so are your real life puppies! I am really enjoying the pictures you're posting...thanks!

    ReplyDelete