Thursday, July 12, 2012

Smooching with my Pooches!

Its been an exciting and exhausting week! Last Thursday our Silky Terrier, Bougie had her babies! We have been waiting for Bougie babies for a long time. Her first arrangement (Ahem!) didn't work out as planned, but the LOVE of her life "Wrecker" blessed her with (5) five GIRLS! They are all wiggly, thriving and content! So to celebrate their arrival I made a card featuring this Paper Smooches Pooch!
It just so happened that Paper Smooches is having their "Designer Drafts Challenge," HERE . If you follow me on FACEBOOK you have been seeing puppy pictures galore because I just can't quit taking them!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I can't decide which is cuter - those puppies or your card? Great take on the sketch, and I love the party hat dog! Thank you so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet comments! Always have a hard time choosing which Paper Smooches image to use! All Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER cute card! LOVE the soft colors! And your pups are just ADORABLE:) HUGS to all of them!!! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Savannah! Love the SPARKS challenges! The pups are keeping me busy!

      Delete