Thursday, September 27, 2012

Studio Organization

Studio pictures up today to share a few views on how I store my supplies. Its helpful to see what works for others and learn new ideas and ways to keep organization in your work space. Usually for crafters that is an on-going process. Millan.net On-line Card Classes offered "Kickstart Your Creativity" a class filled with fun idea's on how paper crafting friends jolt their creativity. One section was on Organizing your supplies. It's been a super fun class, entertaining video's and great how to's. So here are a few ideas from my studio!
I store many of my stamp pads and accessories in Snapware of Locking plastic containers that are labeled. Finding a certain ink pad is easier & faster if the pads are individually labeled inside the box so you can see where to grab. I found the labels downloadable on line. Next, how I store my clear stamps.
Again, binders are clearly marked. I love the "enclosed" binders which I bought from Ellen Hutson. Inside I store the set's in the CD sleeves that Jennifer McGuire recommmended that come from Office Depot. Then for my wood stamp storage I have a 12 drawer cube, here.
Up top I have my Carl Cutter. Love Carl. Then lastly a little peek into how I store my dies.
These plastic DVD cases are purchased from A Muse Studio . I use either sticky sided magnetic tape or magnetic sheets to attach dies to the inside of the case. All stuck neatly away in a little plastic bin and stored in an armoire with other crafty things I will show you another day. Don't ask to see my desktop Smiley from millan.net

4 comments:

  1. I love how organized you are. You really have done your homework, way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angel, it's a process. Clean up here, make a mess there :) My desk top is next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great storage-you are so organized! I really love that wooden stamp storage cabinet. I wish I had room for something like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gale! I love my stamp cube. I had a woodcrafter make it for me. It fits nicely in the corner.

      Delete