Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Lawn Fawn Winter Owl

I love Lawn Fawn's Winter Owl. Owls are just fun. Sometimes you can hear them in the trees, nearby. We left some of the woods on one side of our property and I think they hang out there. We've seen Great Horned Owls flying by or one time perched for a while shopping for food. They are amazing. I paired Winter Owl up with Lawn Fawn's Fa La La papers in the soft yellow and blue snowflake pattern and added a die cut snowflake.
Used some Glitter Ritz Stardust on my Snowflake to make it a little sparkly. That stuff is amazing! Love, love, love a little glitter. I'm trying to be a good sport about the snow. Yes, we've already had some. So as my friend Marcia says, "Embrace your latitude." So I bought a cute pair of boots. Let it Snow!

1 comment:

  1. Really cute card! I love the golden colors on it. Not typical winter colors but this is a great winter card.

    ReplyDelete