Monday, December 3, 2012

Peace. joy. and merry thoughts.

Busy days filled with good things. Which good thing to do? One day I took a few minutes to make a Christmas card! Ellen Hutson send me an order speedy fast, which included My Ali Edwards, Technique Tuesday Clear Stamps, Be Jolly. She also tucked in a sweet little extra surprise! Felt Special! So here's what came together!
It was a quick one! And, I got to use some Washi tape I'd been hoarding. So glad I'm not the only one that likes to hoard loved supplies :) Cardstock: A Muse Studio French Roast, Ink: Adirondack Lettuce Washi Tape from Graphic 45 Glitter Ritz Glitter

5 comments:

  1. I am terrible at hoarding special stuff! Really should share it with those who would love them too. Like you! Love, love, love this merry card. You are such a talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's almost as much fun to pet the pretties as it is to use them. :) Glad you liked my "merry thoughts" card! Hugs to you!

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful quick and easy card!

    ReplyDelete