Saturday, February 16, 2013

Hipster- Potamus by Avery Elle

Loving the beautiful new "BERRY" card stock from A Muse Studio. Worked up another card using the Avery Elle "Hipster-Potamus clear set. My lighting still isn't quite capturing the amazing color of this card stock, but Copic color RV25 "Dog Rose Flower" is a good match. Thinking this Hipster-Potamus is becoming one of my all time favorite images! Ok, one more Potamus...cuz I couldn't resist. Images: Avery Elle Paper: A Muse Studio Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Accessories: Popdots, Copics

6 comments:

  1. Your hippos are adorable! Especially love the "eyes 4 U" card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I love that 2nd card. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gale. I've used that little "hippo" tons!

      Delete
  3. These are just both so cute!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing such a sweet image! Love that 'Potamus!

    ReplyDelete