Sunday, March 10, 2013

Easter Smooches with Repurposed Paper

Just a teeny bit late for the Paper Smooches Trend Challenge for this card, darn! It was dog spa day and the girls needed a quick bath and since my card was nearly done, thought I'd finish it up quickly, get a picture, upload and post. But, when I went to upload photo's on my *NEW* computer (since I spilled a glass of water on my old one 2 weeks ago)the iphoto decided it needed to update thumbnails (Grrrr!)From Millan.Net So aside from not making the Challenge in time, it was still a fun card to make! So now on to the "repurposed" paper. Last week my Studio Calico Card kit came with some fun goodies. Along with it they always include a teaser featuring some fun new product etc., This month it was a card previewing the new Sundrifter paper and asking me to bask in the warm glow, think about summer days and daydreaming. The paper patterns are GORGEOUS! Seriously in love with this paper. So I quick went online and ordered me some! But, I needed it NOW From Millan.Net So I took that little "Teaser" paper and punched it and cut it and punched some more! All that and green, too! Have a happy week!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love the bunny. Great idea using the teaser paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for saying so, Gale. I love that set from Paper Smooches. I think I've worn it out, now!!

    ReplyDelete