Sunday, March 3, 2013

Love Bugs

Playing along with the Picture Perfect Sparks Challenge at Paper Smooches, HERE Such a cute lovey dovey kind of thing, so I did this: My Mind's Eye "Collectable 6x6 for the decorative paper and the images from 3 different PS sets. Used my Dude Block to reverse the Worm image since both images were facing the same direction. Love my new Paper Smooches "love" die cut! Quick and easy!! Images: Alfresco (bug) Smarty Pants (worm) Joyful Greetings (heart) Paper: My Mind's Eye, "Collectable" & A Muse Studio Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Hero Arts Mid Tone Red Royal (heart) Copics

2 comments:

  1. aww this is so cute. Love the little bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! How cute is this card??? ADORABLE--- love bugs!!! Fun take on this inspiration photo! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge! There's still time to play along with us and our Trend Watch: SMILES challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete