Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Faux Letterpress

Still on a roll experimenting with wedding ideas and different techniques to share with my daughter. There are so many fun invitation companies online that do wonderful letterpress styles that I wanted to show her how we could create something with that sort of flair if she wanted. Hopefully, she understands that no way would I be disappointed if she chose something from one of their companies as this is HER special day! So here is a bit of Faux Letterpress technique matched up with that wonderful BasicGrey Knee High's 6x6 papers and a sweet Avery Elle sentiment from their Bonjour set. Quick and Easy!

2 comments:

  1. This looks great! I toyed with the idea of getting a letterpress system but I don't think I have room for one or would use it enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gale. I like the idea of letterpress but, I thought the same. Another gadget I wouldn't use and would have to figure out where to store it! Love the look of Letterpress though.

      Delete