Thursday, April 4, 2013

HAPPY we CLICK

Been hit with the camera bug lately and excited to join in the fun at the Mama Elephant Challenge HERE Here's the sketch: Here's my take: Love the camera on this WE CLICK set, the little clothespin and washi tape images and so many fun sentiments. I also tried a new product from Winter CHA called "Wink of Stella brush." It's like a waterbrush full of sparkles! I used it on the camera image which may not show up well in the photo, but the brush tip makes such a nice applicator and it looks great in real life. And, although my Alaskan days ARE getting brighter and longer some of my morning lighting is still funky. Here's another shot Images: Mama Elephant Paper: BG Bowties, Kraft, White Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Accessories: Studio Calico Happy Button, My Minds Eye Collectable Enamel Dots, Wink of Stella in GL Clear.

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I've seen so much camera theme stuff lately. I don't know how you do it with that little bit of light, and then nothing but light in the summer. My clock would be all messed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute! I love the black and white camera against the colorful strip to the side! Thanks for playing along in the Mama Elephant challenge!

    ReplyDelete