Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Smoochie Surprise!

Surprise!  It's Me!!  Summer flew by with the most beautiful weather on record here, in Alaska.  Sun has been replaced by more rainy, cloudy days, making it easier to be in my crafty space.

We had little jaunts to Kansas City to the Silky National Specialty and to Austin to arrange for a wedding planner so we aren't all crazy by the day of the Nuptials.  We had fun visits with my friend Glenda of Papers,Scissors, Rock who had work in the waters of Alaska.  She's sciency like that! Recently, we had fun days spent with friends who made a stop in Anchorage after doing an inside passage cruise.   

Then it was time for a card.  I needed a wienie dog.  This was perfect from Paper Smooches.  
 Today was not one of those record breaking sunny days so this was taken from my light box.  Natural light is sooo much better!  

Love the LOVE die cut from Paper Smooches.  Glitterized the heart with Stickles Christmas Red.  

The winds of change blowing in my direction had my saying goodbye to "A Muse Studio."  It was a wonderful ride meeting some of the friendliest, most talented people in my life.  Many new things on the horizon.  

Enjoy!  

 
     
   
   




  

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the little weenie gods! Oh my! I'm leaving that typo because I it made me laugh out loud and have to explain myself. I love your little weiner DOGS. The stamp. I'm not really a dog person in real life but I do love me some good doggie stamps and Paper Smooches is the bomb.

    Truly? You said g'bye to A Muse Studio? You must tell all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little dogs with the heart.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete