Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fanciful Fall Fungi

With Fall comes Fungi.  We often have the pretty Amanita Muscaria in our yard and in back woods.   We had a very large fat one growing up at the edge of our woods.  It was pretty to look but, not wanting to take any chances with the dogs getting after them, we got rid of them all.  

Paper Smooches has the prettiest mushrooms, leaves and two great sentiments in the Fanciful Fall set.  Although the Picture Perfect Challenge features butterflies, the sequins made me think of floating leaves, which are what are flying through my airspace now!!

So here's my "loose" take on the Picture Perfect challenge.  
And I have just the "fungi's" to send this card to!  Snicker, snicker.  I love the Doddlebug "Happy Harvest" card stock that I picked up the other day!  It's so perfect for fun fall cards.  All harvest type patterns and colors.  
Thanks for taking a peek!



1 comment:

  1. LOOOOOOVE this little card-- esp. that little house with the flower patch roof! FUN! I wanna live there:) THANKS for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS Picture Perfect challenge <3 Hope you will link up your creations this week (it's ANYTHING GOES!!!)!!!

    ReplyDelete