Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy Halloween Griselda!

Don't text and fly or drive; ask Griselda.  Had this brick wall stencil for a while and when I spotted Griselda by Eat Cake Graphics, I knew there was a match.


What is it about getting messy?  I used the template from The Crafters Workshop,"Mini Bricks" and my Tim Holtz Distress Inks to create my brick wall.  Griselda is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics and her Word Bubble is stamped with Lawn Fawn Smitty Alpha and die cut with Hero Framelits.  Hero Arts sentiments complete's the card with Halloween Wishes!

Hope your Halloween is just BOO-ti-ful!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card, Donna! So funny!

    I wanted to stop by and thank you for the lovely comment you left on my final Moxie Fab World blog post. I had such an incredibly good time in the Moxie Fab World, and I'm *so glad* to know that you enjoyed it as much as you did! Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)

    ReplyDelete