Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Season's Tweetings

What the world needs now is more "Peace, Joy, Love!"  Lawn Fawn is featuring many fabulous new Christmas and Holiday (some of their papers etc., can be used year 'round) products in their "Peace, Joy, Love" collection.  Yesterday some of that peace, joy and love found it's way to my mailbox!

It didn't take long to get busy with these fun papers and images.  These little Winter Sparrows were soo cute!  I stamped in Archival Jet Black on Ranger's new Distress Watercolor Cardstock which is a really nice heavy weight paper, perfect for wet techniques.  I love the easy to use 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" size!  I used Tim Holtz Distress Markers for a bit of watercolor.


The branch image was stamped in Hero Arts, mid-tone Cup o' Joe, one of my favorite colors for sentiments and obviously, tree parts!
The background papers are from the new 6x6 paper pad from the same Peace, Joy, Love theme.  Gorgeous papers, every one!  They also had cute flair buttons to match. For this little card I made my own little "flair" with my 1/2" circle punch using a snow flake pattern from the papers.  White embossed the greeting, used dimensionals to pop it up and mounted it on Kraft.

Hope you are inspired to share a little Peace, Joy and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment