Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Beary Christmas

This is Savvy Stamps Polar Bear with Scarf.  I just LOVE his scarf.  So when I was in Seattle at the Impress store I had to have him.  Keeping it clean and simple, I used my Simon Says Stamp A2 Card Curved Edge die to create a little iceberg for him and my Simon Says Stamp "Falling Snow" stencil to create the background snow.  This is where things got interesting because I couldn't find my embossing paste.  So I used my white enamel accents.  As soon as I could gently pull off my stencil, I rinsed it off and set my card aside to dry.  I ordered some embossing paste.  Although it doesn't look bad, I just wanted more of a dimensional effect.

Natural light is always best even in the dark days of winter.


This was taken with a light source and shows the yellow cast that actually changes the colors a bit.

Sentiment was from the Let it Snow set by Avery Elle.  


1 comment:

  1. Hey, chica! Way to use what you have! It still turned out so cute! Hope you got some embossing paste by now--it's fun stuff!!! XO!

    ReplyDelete