Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Paper Smooches "Love Monster" Collage

Back with a Paper Smooches, "Love Monster" Valentine for you today.  Speaking of LOVE, our youngest daughter made an absolutely beautiful bride a couple of weeks ago starting off our New Year with tears, laughter and joy!  Hillary, her sister Kara, the wedding planner and I spent hours planning, pinning, and making things to help her "Day" be just as she wanted it to be.  There may be a post on that a bit later.

Today on the Simon Says Stamp blog Shari Carroll did a very sweet and simple collage card, HERE.

My stash included none of the things she used.  But, I reworked a few things and stuck in my 'lil monster and I thought it still was kinda cute!
Supplies


   

 
   

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! He's such a cutie! I like your take on Shari's card. Apertures are hot in paper crafting right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it Princess Judy!!! Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete