Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I'm Lucky

Time doesn't stand still!  A daughter's wedding, some traveling and another trip coming up!  It's been a lot of time being away from home.  In between times I have been trying to spend a little time doing things I love with paper.

Have you signed up for the new Online Card Classes, Clean and Simple 3?  I am looking forward to holding myself hostage in my studio, craft room working on class cards.

Before class begins I worked up this one layer card.

Nothing like a Pot 'O Gold raining down on you!

I split up the sentiment so the other half is on the inside of the card, here.  Pretty simple.
Paper Smooches "A Magical Spring" clear set and the gold pieces image is "Scattered Dots" by Savvystamps.  Copic markers for the coloring and Delicata Gold Glitz for the gold coins.  And, gold glitter by Art Institue Glitter.  Love the sparkle.


2 comments:

  1. DONNA!!!! This is AH-MAZING!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lori! We all need a little paper fun sometimes!

      Delete