Saturday, March 8, 2014

Just in queso...

Love queso!  When I first set eyes on queso I wondered what all the fuss was about.  It really looked like goopy soup, with stuff in it.  And, then I tasted it, and From Millan.Net  "Move, comin' thru!"

So when I discovered the "Just Say Cheese" set from Newton's Nook, I had to have it!  Teamed up with the uber fun Inset Metal Dies, which create this sweet little inset window, and the brand spanking new BasicGrey Spice Market paper I ended up with this!


 A close up of the queso makes me want to eat it NOW!!!

This set has some very fun cheesy sentiments in it and many "cheese" related images.  You gotta have it!


   Just a note to say no link for the 6 x 6 Spice Market pad so I linked up one of the new Cling stamps in the same deco background.  The paper is available, just no linky.






   

 

 
   


    

No comments:

Post a Comment