Thursday, March 13, 2014

Online Card Class Fun!

Class is in session!  Check it here:  Clean and Simple 3.  Lots of fun, inspiring techniques you may or may not be familiar with.  Even the more familiar ones I forget to use in my card making.  Either way they are Clean and Simple!

Sharing several here which are just a sampling of the fun things we are making in class.

This is my Viva La France one.  Just looking at it, I get excited...13 more sleeps.  So without further adieu.


Don't you just love her little pup?  And, his beret!!  Julie Ebersole taught this card in her ever endearing, fun, and challenging way.  She got me to do a little ink flicking on this one with a simple trick that made it easy.  I had to stop myself cuz it was soooo much fun!!!  

And then I tried this one.

Laura Bassen had me going with her super cheerful look on this, one layer card, that looks like several layers.  I used my new favorite background stamp by HERO ARTS the Design Block, envelope pattern.  I can't tell you how many times I had this stamp in my cart to buy and then didn't complete my purchase and it was GONE!  And, then my short term memory loss kicked in and I would forget to get it and then it was out of stock, because everyone else was buying it!!!  So it's mine now and I'm happy.  My dots are made with any dot stamp I had in my stash, a little PaperTrey, a little A Muse Studio, one old one called Morning Star that I've had forever.  So, although I know I really do need a "DOT SET" I didn't have one and just made do with what I had already and it worked out pretty nifty!  So if you haven't signed up for Online Card Classes Clean and Simple 3, what are you waiting for?  Go sign up!



1 comment:

  1. Oh so cute. I love that top one especially.

    ReplyDelete