Wednesday, June 18, 2014

BEE HAPPY! - Simon Says Stamp - ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE!

Here goes ANYTHING!  A small easel canvas project has been camping out in my stash way too long and seemed perfect for the Anything Goes Challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Blog here:

It was a chance to be messy in a clean way since I haven't been a big fan of getting my hands all grungie.  I used some Tim Holtz Distress Inks and some Picket White Distress paint on the canvas, along with my Hero Arts Cloud Pattern stencil to form some clouds on my Tumbled Glass sky.  The Lawn Fawn Gnome Sweet Gnome clear set has the cutest little bee and flower that were the perfect size for the mini canvas.  The bee happy sentiment, the wood house, and the Simon Says Stamp, "Holiday Heart and Stars" die finished it off. 


I need to shop for a little Gesso so I have it to prep my canvas for the next time, because although this was something new for me, I didn't mind it!  (And, even liked it!)


 
   
   

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute project! The scene is darling! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mona! Something different for me but, fun! Thank you for popping in!

    ReplyDelete