Tuesday, June 3, 2014

BIG CHEESE

Dreaming about the BIG CHEESE!  Made this up for the Avery Elle Challenge here.  Needed a masculine card for Fathers Day and also for my husband's birthday so this works for either occasion!
It came about in a funny way.   I had stamped up my super cute Avery Elle, little mouse, colored him up with Copic markers and put him aside.  Then I was looking at my Avery Elle Custom Panels die set and it hit me, that the angled piece (I just love) is CHEESE!!!  So there it was...and here it is!






Thanks for stopping by!



   

 
   

12 comments:

  1. I love your card! I would never have thought to use the storybook set for a masculine card. Genius! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dawn! Sweet of you to comment!

      Delete
  2. I love this! Very cute idea with the cheese. Thanks for playing along with AEI♥U Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Diana! I love the versatility of the Custom Die set! Who can resist the Storybook images with their sweet little critters :)

      Delete
  3. This is so fun and clever! LOVE that big cheese!
    Thanks for joining us at Avery Elle Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Donna! I can't resist cheese! Fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a cool card! Love that cheese! Thank you for joining us at the AE challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Yana! It was a fun challenge! Love the versatility of the Custom Panel dies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just saw this on Pinterest and I was like "I KNOW HER!"

    Congrats on the win, so well deserved. I've been featuring this stamp set on the Paperie Pinterest 'One Little Stamp' board this week - happy to add your card to the lot :)
    -Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Meghan! Ha! Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete