Thursday, June 12, 2014

HELLO?

Having more fun with the Avery Elle Storybook mouse.  This week's Wednesday Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp blog is STENCIL IT!  You can see the Challenge, here.  Crafter's Workshop products are the stencils the Designers are featuring.  I used my Crafter's Workshop's, "Mini Bricks" stencil to create my brick wall here:
'

After taping down my stencil and masking off my paper I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Festive Berry.  Deciding that brick's weren't usually glossy I settled on regular embossing paste for more of a matte finish.  
Simon Says Stamp's Circle on a Line die makes the perfect mouse hole!  Two eye's staring out of the darkness works perfectly for the fabulous Mama Elephant "hello" die sentiment.  Really wish I had a question mark for this hello!  Instead I grabbed a Lawn Fawn Heart die to finish it off!


 

   

 
   

2 comments:

  1. Very creative! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Stencil It! challenge!

    ReplyDelete