Friday, June 20, 2014

Hi There! - More Friends - Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge

Once I started playing with the Art Impression images I had to keep going. So meet "Pearl." Another Art Impressions stamp from my storage that I hadn't inked up in a while. This whole card had a mind of it's own and sometimes I think it works out that way. Pearl is on a "Wobbler." So when you give her a little flick with your finger she wobbles on a spring. I couldn't resist with her big polka dotted bloomers. And, then Willie had to get in on the act, peering over the fence at Miss Pearl. The fence is an Art Impressions stamp as well. So realistic, I love it!


 
I colored all the images with Copic Markers, masked my fence and used Tim Holtz distress ink in Tumbled glass for the sky after placing a couple of cloud pieces from my Hero Arts Cloud stencil. The sentiment is one from Lawn Fawn's Sophie's Sentiments. The bits of decorative paper were from BasicGrey's 6x6 pad RSVP.  There's still time to ink up a card for the Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday challenge!  

The Mix:

 
   
   

4 comments:

  1. A fabulous fun card Donna, I love your design and great papers.....your images are super - great colouring and amusing sentiment!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting, Heather. Different than my CAS, but Art Impressions are fun to color! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card :-) I love the images you used,, such fun and her wobbly bottom is hilarious :-) LOVE it :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lorraine! The Art Impression stamps just make you laugh! Love her dotty bloomers.

      Delete