Monday, June 30, 2014

Wish You Were Here, Too! - Alaska Smiles

Alaska, the 49th State, is truly the Land of the Midnight Sun!  Ask me how I know!!  I've lived here almost ALL my life!  I was 8 years old when we moved here from Seattle, a place that will always be special to me.  But, there is nothing quite like Alaska!  We do have many hours of daylight in the summer, nearly 24 hours by the Summer Solstice.  Today we will have over 19 hours of daylight with the sun setting just before midnight.  So, needless to say, the inspiration for the card, today, er tonight. 

Claudine Hellmuth is teaching a composition class at Big Picture classes and this was some homework I submitted for a Horizontal design.  I got all excited when I put the Lawn Fawn papers to work for that horizon!  
There is nothing like Alaska!  Thanks Lawn Fawn for remembering our awesome 49th state!  

The Mix:
No link for Wish You Were Here, Too - Lawn Fawn with coordinating dies but, it's in the mix!

   
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment