Thursday, June 19, 2014

You Gotta Have Friends! Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge

Not too much better than GIRLFRIENDS!  So celebrating friends for the Wednesday Challenge at the Simon Says Stamp blog here:

They are featuring Art Impressions stamps so I used one of my all time favorites!  Millie!  So here she is jumping for joy or for girlfriends or because it might burn off calories.  Whatever, I've always loved her, so here she is in all her glory!  Not sure if Millie is still available but in the inlinkz below I posted another fun Art Impressions image that would be fun to work with!  My sentiment is from Peddler's Pack and not listed below.

Happy to be home and not traveling for a while has me jumping for joy, I tell ya!

Here's the mix:

   
   
   

4 comments:

  1. Love love love her!!! She is totally awesome! Hope all is well and have a great summer my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she FUN! Glad you LOVE her too, Kerry! Thanks for stopping by, all is well. It's summer in Alaska and the fish are swimming - we're happy :)

      Delete
  2. Millie made me giggle - she is somethin' else! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Lin. Loved inking up for the challenge, thank you!

      Delete