Tuesday, July 15, 2014

ALOHA!

My One Word for the Avery Elle I Heart U Challenge! See the details here.  Can't think of a better word, that reminds me of a special place, that I love!  Super fun images for the SURF'S UP set by Avery Elle.  When it's really, really cold in Alaska, like below ZERO F,  I like to get out of here, just for a break.  And, my favorite warm place is HAWAII!  It's an easy five and a half hours, maybe six hours direct flight from below zero to eighty (80) degrees.  Not a tough decision!  So this is my ONE WORD card.




Lots of fun with the masking technique on this card with the palm trees, the Van and the sun but, not a difficult process.  Once I started masking it was hard to stop!  All you need is a sharp pair of scissors and some stamping mask paper.  Coloring by Copic and papers by Studio Calico Atlantic Collection.  

Here's The Mix:

   
   
   






8 comments:

  1. OK...this is awesome!!! You win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lori! Makes me wanna be where the palm trees sway and the ocean roars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! Looks just like Hawaii! Beautiful coloring and composition. I gotta get this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brenda! Hawaii is my favorite warm "go to" place! It's a really fun set!

      Delete
  4. Such a fun card--love those fussy cut palm trees!
    Thanks for joining the Avery Elle Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Donna! These are such cute images!

      Delete
  5. Donna, love your beachy scene! The row of palm trees is so fun! Thank you for playing along with the Avery Elle Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katie! Really enjoying the challenges!

      Delete