Thursday, July 31, 2014

BEACHY KEEN!

It's a BEACHY KEEN kind of time!  Summer is in full swing, the sun is shining and pop up the umbrella, it's time to be BEACHY!  I always think of my friend Jenn Shurkus who is always running to the beach!  Trust me, I would too, if I could.  I enjoy my Alaskan beach scene from about 2 miles up the hill or the side of the mountain.

These super cute images from Pink Ink conjured up a light and airy, clean and simple type of design in my mind.  Kind of a breeze blowin' in your hair, umbrella, sunny day kind of idea, here:


Colored up in Copic markers R11, R20, YR31,YR21, BG10, BG11, finished with a little Wink of Stella its a super fast and easy card!

I would so love to be under one of those sweet umbrellas but, this week I have abandoned my studio for a Jury Room!  Soak up the sun for me!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment