Monday, July 14, 2014

Clearly, You Rock!

On to another challenge card for the Simon Says Stamp, "Let's Be Clear" challenge here.  Featured in the challenge are the Clearly Besotted Products .  I can't believe it, but, sadly I don't have any of those stamps, yet.  I do have lots of other fun Simon Says Stamp crafty things that made this birthday card fun to create!

Sometimes it's a bit easier to see the dimension on the window when taking a side view shot.
Maybe this helps a bit.

This card actually had a mind of it's own, starting out completely different than how it ended up.  I had a cute little image colored up to use on the side of my frame thinking I would add one of these word circles and be done.  It ended up being all about these word circles that I die cut from the "Atlantic" paper pad from Studio Calico.
One of my all time favorite, die's is the Simon Says Stamp, "Happy Birthday" die in Kristina Werner's handwriting.  It's a must have, for sure!!

Here's another shot with a bit more light to it.


 I LOVE your comments!  Thanks for stopping by!  Clearly, YOU Rock!!!

The Mix:


 

   
   

3 comments:

  1. hi Donna! fabulous design, I am luvin all the polka dots and the placement of the happy birthday! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Teresa! Love the texture created by embossing folders! Thanks for your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete