Thursday, July 10, 2014

Throw Back Thursday - Winter Wilma, Stampin' Up

Lots of inspiration for cleaning our studio's out there.  Moxie Fab World has been highlighting some crafty spaces so I've been inspired to do a little cleaning up and cleaning out myself.  Been parting with some old stampy things and before I said good bye to this cute set, I decided to ink it up one more time.

Slowly selling some of my sets on Ebay.  Just out with the old and in with the new!  Since it's THURSDAY, what better time to post an oldie but a goodie.  Only attended one Stampin' Up party in my life and it must have been in 1999 when I bought Winter Wilma - So here she is:
I spiffed her up with some BasicGrey 25th and Pine papers and embossed a portion of the sentiment changing her enough to bring her into a new decade!
Just something fun for the day.  She's listed on Ebay.  Goodbye, Wilma!

No comments:

Post a Comment