Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Fall in the air

Little bit of fall in the 44 degree air, this morning!  Brrr!  It was beautiful with the sun shining through a few clouds here and there.  Yesterday, I noticed several yellow leaves on our birch trees and last night's breeze blowing through the bedroom window, was cooler.   There is no doubt that summer days are my favorite but, I'm embracing the change of seasons with this cute little Lawn Fawn fox from Into the Woods.


Background blue is watercolored on Tim Holtz Watercolor paper with Artists's Watercolors by Grumbacher, die cut with Lawn Fawn's stitched journal card.  I inset the stitched journal card, the fox and the chat bubble, as well, so all the die cut pieces fit into the background like a "puzzle."

A little wood leaf embellishment finishes off this simple fall greeting.

Happy Fall! (There, I said it!)

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool. I love that cute fox and the way you used all of the die pieces.

    ReplyDelete