Monday, August 4, 2014

Hello! Resist, Emboss Technique with Background Stamps

Hello to Online Card Classes Day One!  Still time to join in if you haven't already for Online Stamp Classes - STRETCH YOUR STAMPS 2 -  I love learning how to use your stamps in more than one way and this class gives you lots of ideas to do just that!

I challenged myself to try as many techniques on one card as I could and here is what I came up with.  Chose a "Roy G Biv"color scheme like Kristina did on her first card, a clear embossing technique with my background stamp like Kristina and Lisa did and used a spritzed, distressed watercolor background on my craft sheet, like Shari, to come up with my background.  Then "ironed off" my clear embossing like Lisa did on her card.  Loved the result!


 Used my roll of 3M tape to pop up my background, added my Mama Elephant Die cut "hello" in black, a few sequins and "poof" a fun HELLO card!

It's still Day One and plenty of time to sign up for this fun class!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Justine! Glad you popped in for a look!

      Delete
  2. Super card. Love the way you angled the edges and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vickie! Glad you liked it! Love that Mama Elephant, "hello."

      Delete
  3. I am in the class, too. I love your take on this card. It is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Judy! I just love Online Card Classes. It's so much fun to get inspiration from others!

      Delete