Tuesday, August 5, 2014

My Heart

Another technique from Online Card Classes, this one using background stamps with Perfect Pearls.  The "Lace Background" Design Block from HERO Arts is my background stamp on this square type card with a Spellbinders Heart cutout.  I chose Magenta pink and Cobalt blue colored Perfect Pearls to dab here and there over my image.  As they blended together they formed a really cool purple color that is very subtle.


The first photo shows the shimmer, the second, not so much!  Lighting is key when shooting Perfect Pearls!  The second photo shows a bit more of the layout and the super intense effect of the background.





Super fun technique and one I sometimes forget about!  Had to dig for my Perfect Pearls but, it was worth it!
Thanks for stopping by!  Your comments make my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment