Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Online Card Classes - Day 3 - Stamped Die Cuts

Another day at Online Card Classes and all kinds of fun going on!  Debby shared some super cute cards using stamped die cuts.  Julie came up with an ingenious word search on her card, Jennifer Rzasa personalized her message by changing up some sentiments,  and Stephanie stamped text in her stencils.  Here's what I came up with:


I know it's a bit early for snow, and evergreen trees and stars that say Bright and drifts that say, "snow."  I just wanted to check it out!  The falling snow is a stencil covered in translucent embossing paste.  Before the embossing paste I stenciled it using Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass.  It dries clear and raised for such a fun effect!


2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to stamp on the die cuts. I love the scene you've created. The snow looks really cool! (I've never seen Translucent embossing paste inked--it looks fab!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comment, Jocelyn! I'm on this translucent embossing paste kick! Glad you stopped by!

      Delete