Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Feeling Prickly? All you need is love.

Avery Elle's cute little hedgehog from the More Stories set all prickled up with Copic Markers.  Lots of fun for the next week or so with Online Card Classes,"Copic Markers for Cardmakers" class.  After shading and putting down a base color of E50 I used some darker E colors to do some shading and then a bit darker color and my super tiny nib for doing my "prickles."

AveryElle Challenge blog (AEIheartU) has a fun Sketch Challenge going on here:




Here's the sketch:



 I followed along and came up with this:




In Alaska our endless summer days have been replaced by our soon to be endless winter nights with our days becoming shorter and shorter.  Who could have guessed this would be the perfect time for my light fixture to go kaput in my studio. Argh!!! Guess I'm feeling a bit "prickly!"  

The mix:
More Stories - Avery Elle
Oh Happy Day - Avery Elle
Everyday Collection - Avery Elle
Sequins - Avery Elle
Index Card Die - Mama Elephant
Copic Markers
Black Ink - Hero
Tuxedo Black - Memento 


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Fine nibs may be available where you purchase your Copic Markers. I remove the chisel tip and replace with a Sketch type tip and remove the small nib tip and replace with the fine tip nib. I'm not certain if SSS or Ellen Hutson carry them.

      Delete
  2. Fabulous coloring on the hedgie! I hope your studio light is fixed or replaced soon! Thank you so much for playing along with the AE Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katie! I love coloring AE images! Great sketch challenge!

      Delete