Monday, September 1, 2014

GUEST DESIGN for Lawnscaping Challenge #89

You won't be needing an ice bucket for this challenge but, you can sing and bee happy while you create a fun, ONE LAYER card or project sponsored by Simon Says Stamp!




 I'm super excited to be guesting on the LAWNSCAPING Challenge blog, today!  The ONE LAYER design is fun and challenging but, once you get started, it's hard to stop!  I chose a masking technique to create dimension on this card as well as a background stencil, and some embellishments to jazz it up. I just love to get carried away with gloss and glitter!  

My one layer wonder, here:


Such an adorable Lawn Fawn "Gnome Sweet Gnome," set. 
  • A little bit of fussiness with stamping and cutting out your masks but, remove them carefully and you can use them over and over, again.
  • Remember to stamp and mask the image to appear on the "top" of your scene, first (my bee) so it remains the image you see in the forefront.
  I love the look of these pretty mushrooms and have had them in my back yard/woods. They don't last long at our place as my husband patrols the yard picking them up as soon as we see them to protect our pupster gang from eating them and getting sick or worse. 




The Mix:

   
   
   


1 comment:

  1. Adorable card!! Love the dimension on the mushroom and the paper piercing-that really adds a cool touch.

    ReplyDelete