Monday, September 15, 2014

GUEST DESIGN for LAWNSCAPING Challenge No. 90

Guesting again for a super fun challenge over at Lawnscaping, this time make a card or project featuring CRITTERS GALORE!  Lawn Fawn has the sweetest critters so the challenge will be choosing which cute ones to use!


Ok, I couldn't choose, so I made two!  The first one I watercolored using the Narwhal from the Critters in the Arctic set.  Narwhal aren't usually found in Alaskan waters but I just loved his little horn which is actually a "tooth." Moose aren't often seen near icebergs either, but I just loved creating this little scene, here.

The font on this set is spaced perfectly and embosses so clearly!   
and now, the other Critter Card.


Hail, hail, the gangs all here!  A double feature with Critter's Galore!  If you liked Lawn Fawn's Into the Woods set you will LOVE Joy to the Woods!  The set has cute birch trees an evergreen log, a sweet little bird, fox and squirrel images and two beautiful sentiments. I used another cute critter, a bunny from the Snow Day set as part of the menagerie on my card.  
A lot of masking to arrange my critters where I wanted them using the Inkadinkado masking paper.    The little cardinal is popped up on dimensionals, as is the heart under my greeting. 

Hope these cards inspired you to stamp up your own CRITTER project and enter the Lawnscaping Challenge!  


6 comments:

  1. Ha ha... I do like that sentiment - It moose be love... adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's so perfect with the Moose, of course! Love that Moose!

      Delete
  2. Your cards are so wonderful! I had to come and tell you after seeing them on the Lawnscaping challenge site! I hope you don't mind that I pinned them! :) Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jill! Pin away! There are more on Flickr as well or you can find me at Donna Hitz/Frozenstamper on Facebook!

      Delete
  3. i love love love these cards donna!! especially the window on the first one :) so clever!! wicked cute!!

    ReplyDelete