Saturday, September 6, 2014

Happy Halloween!

Happy mail at my house this week! Lawn Fawn goodies, fun new things and much needed  replenishments are keeping me busy these past few days! I'm thinking everyone must be in love with the new Lawn Fawn Spooktacular set because it is beyond cute!  I've been stamping that adorable little kitty on everything!

Kristina Werner made a cute little card here.  I loved the style so much I worked it into my little Lawn Fawn rendition.

Way up North here, our leaves are changing, the temps cooler and these days I'm throwing a jacket in the car.  I love the warmer days of Alaskan summers because they are never "too" hot so I'm reluctant in welcoming fall but, these cute little Halloween images are making me smile!


2 comments:

  1. what a sweet kitty!! Great coloring on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gale! It's a great set! Lots of fun images to color!

    ReplyDelete