Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Shine Brightly!

I was positively giddy when I saw this fun die from Simon Says Stamp!  I had plans!  So when it came, I teamed it up with some Cosmo Cricket Glitter paper that gives me goosebumps every time I use it!  The camera doesn't do justice in this photo but, trust me, it's gorgeous!

I've been looking for a fun set that had some circles in it and when I saw the MFT Bokeh Builder, I was smitten!  It has some fun sentiments and some really cool circles, some with a Bokeh effect. This was a super fast clean and simple design and I could see it working beautifully with a Christmas sentiment!


It's so glittery in real life with the die cut top layer popped up just slightly on some 3M tape for dimension.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment