Friday, October 10, 2014

Be Merry!

Certainly I'm not the only one SWOONING over the Essentials by Ellen by JULIE EBERSOLE!
I wanted them all!  After I win the lottery!  They so reflect Julie's fun personality.  They are Creative, Fun, Happy, Classy, Clever all mixed in with a little "Sass!" Just love this girl to pieces!

Held my breaths for weeks, I tell ya, waiting for this to go live at Ellen Hutson.  Race yourselves, ladies over to Ellens and get you some!!  HERE:

I'm kicking myself for not getting the  Merry and Bright stamp set because now it's SOLD OUT!  Argh!!

This little eye candy brought to you from the "Tis the Season" clear set along with the sentiment from the Merry and Bright Designer Die set in the handwriting font of Julie herself!

Without further adieu -

A little ombre sweater all glittered up for a Merry little Christmas..

The Mix:
Merry and Bright Designer Dies
Tis the Season Clear Stamps
Copic Markers
Stickles - Xmas Red
Distress Ink - Mowed Lawn
Medium Stencil
Dimensionals - Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment