Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Winter Joy!

How about this cute little car from the Essentials by Ellen ('Tis the Season) set by Julie Ebersole?  Driving to pick out a Christmas tree in the middle of the snowstorm is fun as long as the hot cocoa is waiting at home!

I needed a fun sentiment and thought JOY was perfect.  I used the Zipper Panel by Julie, another Essentials by Ellen set that comes with three sentiments.  One of the sentiments is ENJOY so I just chopped off the EN and had a little JOY!



Those cute little trees are from the Home and Hearth Designer Dies,  Essentials by Ellen,  another Julie Ebersole set.
Used my Falling Snow stencil and embossing paste to create my snowy scene and a little fun Washi tape to lay down some pavement.

Have yourself a little wintery JOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment