Wednesday, November 5, 2014

May Your Days Be...Warm

Love little cozy scenes that make me feel warm on a chilly day! I couldn't love all the new Essentials by Ellen clear sets and Designer Dies, more!  Designed by Julie Ebersole, they reflect her cheerful, bright personality and are perfect for making little scenes like this one.


Going for a clean and simple look, I didn't want to "doodad" it up too much but, I did pop up the little cocoa cup with dimensionals and added Crystal Stickles to the snowflakes.  Created my little window with the Stitched Film Strip Die from Pretty Pink Posh, but any fun rectangle will do.  A scalloped border die makes my curtain out of the Santa Express 6x6 papers from Doodlebug along with a hint of a piece that works as a little tablecloth.  My sentiment is from the same Merry and Bright set. I used Washi tape to mask off parts of the sentiments, coming up with the "May Your Days Be Warm.  

Thanks for stopping by!  


No comments:

Post a Comment