Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Have a Sweet Christmas - Clearly Besotted

Hoping you enjoy a sweet Christmas!  This seasonal greeting from Clearly Besotted Stamps and my first set of their collections.  This one from their "Naughty or Nice" set.  I love the quick and easy solid cottage that is my focal point on my card here:



Using Hero Arts "Soft Sand" I inked up my cottage, masked it with Inkadinkado Stamp Masking Paper and filled in a sky and grass background with Distress Inks.  MFT Pierced Circle Stax is used for the circular cutout in paper from Doodlebug, Santa Express papers.  The Clearly Besotted tree image is stamped in Hero Arts "Forever Green, along with part of the sentiment which is finished off in Hero Arts "Red Royal." All makes for a quick and easy fun Holiday card!

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Diane! Such nice quality stamps, I think I'm going to love using them!

      Delete