Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Magazine Special Blog Hop Thanks!

Change is a bittersweet thing. With it comes all the sweet memories that are because, it was. Happy to be part of an enormous group of people saying good bye to a magazine that has been tops in inspiration for Paper Crafter's around the world. I was a fan of the paper version although enjoyed my digital copy as well.  But, more important than any inspiration, new product features, or any super creative card or project were the people that made it all come together.

People that I may never meet in real life who made me smile, laugh out loud or inspired me in a special way to create something I may have never thought of without their inspiration.  So for you.


A simple "thanks."

Keep Hopping:  Hop to "Sooner Rather than Later" - Miriam Prantner 
You hopped here from: "dkcardcreations" - Darnell J Knauss










18 comments:

  1. awwww...super cute, love that LF owl and his googly eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy! Love those goggly eyes, too!

      Delete
  2. Nice to meet you, Donna. Well said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Shelly! Put googly eyes on anything and it's fun!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, Kara! (love your name, I named my oldest daughter, Kara)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, Diane! So sweet of you to say so!

      Delete
  6. That was really well said, Donna, and your card is perfect!! It's lovely to meet you this way! I joined the other day as a follower and I'd love to have you pop back to my place and follow me, too, if you like! Have a great day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you too, Darnell! Thanks for the follow, I'll go do the same! Hugs and Happy Creating!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Just seeing your comment now, JD/Jill! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete